John Chapman is available and excited to speak about permaculture, social ecology, and beyond sustainability — How To Meet Nature’s Regenerative Demands, “Nature’s Economy”, for schools, communities, organizations, businesses, and governments at the following:
- Primary Schools, High Schools and Universities
- Organic/Restoration Agriculture & Farming Events
- Holistic Health and Food Events
- Music/Arts Festivals & Activism Events
- Sustainability Business Summits and Conferences
- Corporate Meetings & Events
- And more!
Currently, John is giving the following presentations and can adapt them as necessary:
- From Monocultures To Polycultures: Meeting Nature’s Economy, What Will It Take?
- Bio-Regional Localization: Regenerating Our Food Systems and Communities/Stopping Global Climate Catastrophe
- The Ecology Of Our Psychology: Social Ecology and Distributive Justice